I NEED HELP. I am New please someone helps me

hoseinmrh

Question

Hi. Today one buyer wanted to buy my service and in order to verify my back account, multiple push notifications were sent to me and money was taken from my bank account and now it said success and money will come to my account. However, what about my money to be refunded! because the site said that it will come back in a second but now it does not. Please someone tells me what I should do in order to get the money back.

• Support 1

9 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, hoseinmrh said:

Hi. Today one buyer wanted to buy my service and in order to verify my back account, multiple push notifications were sent to me and money was taken from my bank account and now it said success and money will come to my account. However, what about my money to be refunded! because the site said that it will come back in a second but now it does not. Please someone tells me what I should do in order to get the money back.

He is not a customer, He is a Scammer

• Like 1
  • Up 1

Just now, hoseinmrh said:

Ahhh. I texted them and I remove my other card. what a mess. Can I get my money back you think?

Your money is gone. Fiverr cannot and will not help you because you contacted the scammers outside the Fiverr website.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, hoseinmrh said:

Ahhh. I texted them and I remove my other card. what a mess. Can I get my money back you think?

The support on the screenshot is FAKE. They are the scammers.

I'd cancel my cards for the time being and talk to CS (the actual Fiverr CS.)

• Like 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1