Please Help! How do I get my seller account to be approved? What should I do?

emmantibo

Question

My apologies for my lack of knowledge. I am a 16 year old boy from Philippines considering to start freelancing as my part time job so that in the future, I would be more prepared and independent and I can withdraw money once I turned 18. I first created a gig when I was 13 about audio visualization but did not complete it and do not know what to do so I just deleted my account since I do not know what I should do. 3 years later, I became interested in freelancing again so I learned what my skills are which is creative writing such as poetry and also writing personal letters to people. I am a self-teach individual so I do not have any certifications nor educational backgrounds since I learn from my passion in writing and hobbies such as writing poems, journaling, writing short stories, and much more. I only learned about creative writing through English subject during my school years(even until now). So I first created my gig about writing poems in 3 packages based on formats(Haiku, Tanka, and Free Verse). I even already take the forms required as well as the English test where I got pass. I already completed everything and they even sent me an email congratulating me for starting my first ever gig. I was so happy, until I recheck my Fiverr seller account only to receive another notification stating my seller profile is not approved. I was frustrated and I do not know why! I started asking so many whys. I tried to search how to get seller profile to be approve but I do not get any relevant answers or solutions. Whenever I visit my Fiverr profile in web then click on gigs, it will immediately redirect me into a buyer version of my account and on the top of the website, it will say "This page is only available to approved Fiverr sellers".

What should I do now? Is there any way to get my seller profile eligible/approved? How long will it end? I saw others having creative writing contents similar to me like Haiku but why mine get rejected? Did I forgot or lack to do something or what? As for the mean time, I am currently planning and studying computer programming such as web development as well as coding through Khan Academy, courses, articles, and apps since I love technology and others told me I am good at it. I am also planning on taking poetry or creative writing classes as well to receive certificates.

Feel free to ask me more questions and your help is much appreciated. Thank you for reading :).

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Hey there @emmantibo 

We understand how disappointing it can be to have your account not approved. But look at this as an opportunity to learn and grow. You are still very young, so take your time and develop your skills, extend your knowledge, and master your skills. View this as a part of your journey on Fiverr. 

Since you have already contacted our Customer Support, we suggest you wait for a more detailed explanation from them. They will surely provide the best possible solution. We are just asking you to please be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries and please do not open additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests.

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Support 1