Success score stuck since level change.

This is the message I sent Fiverr which fell on deaf ears. So disheartening and I know it won't change even if I do 15 minute turnarounds when normally I do a couple of hours. I was supposed to be a top seller by now and am the best rated in my category for impressions. All I get is canned responses from the dev team about how to "hang in there" and i'm on the path. I was taken off the path because they changed the system. I'm starting to refer people in person to other places and not going to use Fiverr. I'm paying 30-40% of my profit for promoting and Fiverr's cut. It's not worth it because AI decided it to be true. I'm so upset... 

See below:

"I was level 2 awaiting top rating then the system changed. The system success score is not an accurate representation of my account. I only have 2 reviews out of 285 that are less than 5 and all 3 of my gigs are a success score of 6. It makes no sense. I turn my orders in on time, get great reviews, and deliver quality product.

Instead, I got lowered to level 1 and a success score of 6. I answer all my messages besides I think one time when I went out of town several months ago. I've had no violations of service. Every time I ask about it, no one can give me a straight answer. I thought I would be a pro or top rated based on all my variables and i'm over 10k now.

Please take a seriously look at my account. Something is wrong, all of my orders shouldn't be the same level when I have turned in everything on time.

At least explain how I have over 200 orders on my main gig and it's a 6 and everyuthing is on time versus my other ones that have 30+ and I turn in everything on time for those too. According to your site, you said it's weighted differently based on completed orders. I've given the same great service and i'm losing money now because my raiting went down.

I just want my rating to reflect my service. I've noticed a huge dip in my traffic even though I promote via your website as well.

I was also fiverr's choice on all of my gigs several times.

Below is my ratings. I only have 2 4 star and almost 300 5 star. All my deliveries are on time. The only one that wasn't was because the buyer wanted a revision and I did it, but he asked for the revision later than the delivery.

Please help me understand how I am not a top seller or pro verified. The customer service has been terrible and I keep getting canned responses where no one is reading what I put. I'm not the only one."

image.png.db3a067a7d736fd12835414a69c75f39.png

thumbnail_image.png.ad0dfe9f12a98c25e6427c50e079a05b.png