Payout withdrawal was disabled

nellabahringer

Question

Several months ago, my Fiverr account was unfortunately blocked, which resulted in $820 of my hard-earned money being inaccessible. After a long and stressful wait of three months, I was relieved to find that my account was reinstated. However, my elation was short-lived as I discovered that I am still unable to withdraw the funds.
The account was disabled again and another three months passed by. I logged in to withdraw and my payout method was still disabled which means I can't withdraw again. What's going on and how do I solve this issue? Anyone please?

Capture1.JPG

• Like 4

6 answers to this question

Hello @nellabahringer 

We are so sorry to hear your account was disabled. Please know that ticket #12196936 is open and our Customer Support is handling it. We understand you are worried because there is a slight delay in response, but note that the only reason for that is that we are currently experiencing a surge in the number of tickets. Please be patient, they will reach out to you soon. And please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests.

We appreciate your understanding and patience. 

• Like 1