Kickstart Program

sameerhussain14

Question

5 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, sameerhussain14 said:

and to get orders on Fiverr.

They don't guarantee you any orders. Just like with the success manager program. You receive guidance and help to optimize your gigs. Most likely not a lot of newcomers were purchasing seller plus premium to talk with a success manager. So they made a separate, cheaper program that offers AI guidance. If you're very new to freelancing, for $20 it might seem worth it.

However, realistically, should you expect sales? You are still at the mercy of the algorithm and you also need to know what niche to approach. If you enter with an identical service that's already offered by hundreds or thousands of people on the platform, I wouldn't expect to stand out or receive any order. So you have to be realistic. Yes, it's an investment and you will learn something, but there's nothing guaranteed in life (other than death and taxes) and the same is valid on Fiverr. 

• Like 4

I'm new on Fiverr, but my Fiverr account is from 2020, so I'm not a new user. I recently joined the Kickstart program, which is a 3-month program. Yesterday, I created a gig, but I only got 8 impressions. The AI suggestions from Fiverr are not working as expected. I am a Wordpress developer and I work Divi Page builder. in the Fiver search bar, I searched Divi WordPress Website the search was 20K and I targeted the lowest keyword divi theme I mentioned here your response and guidance are appreciated thank you. https://www.fiverr.com/sameerhussain14/build-a-divi-wordpress-website-using-divi-theme-divi-builder

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sameerhussain14 said:

Yesterday, I created a gig, but I only got 8 impressions

Give it more time than one day.

5 minutes ago, sameerhussain14 said:

The AI suggestions from Fiverr are not working as expected.

That's a common theme for the AI on this site, in general.

• Like 3