Excited to Join and Learn!

ainur_khan

Hello Fiverr Community!

I’m Md. Ainur Hossan Khan, and I’m thrilled to be part of this amazing platform! I’ve recently joined Fiverr as a digital marketer with expertise in search engine optimization (SEO) and SMM, and I’m eager to grow, learn, and contribute to this vibrant community.

As a new member, I’m open to any advice or tips that could help me improve my gigs and optimize my services for better performance. I believe there’s a lot to learn from experienced freelancers here, and I’m looking forward to interacting with all of you.

I’m also excited to explore different discussions, gain insights, and share my own journey as I grow on Fiverr. Feel free to reach out—I’m always open to feedback and collaboration!

Thank you for welcoming me!

Best regards,
Ainur

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to Fiverr, Ainur! Seeing your enthusiasm and dedication to learning and growing in the SEO and SMM space is fantastic. I would advise focusing on building client relationships through clear communication and delivering consistent value—it’s a great way to set yourself apart. Wishing you all the best on your journey!

• Like 7

Thank you for the warm welcome and valuable advice! I completely agree—communication is key, and I'm constantly working on improving mine to better serve clients. I’ll definitely look into Fiverr Learn courses to sharpen my skills and adapt to the platform. Appreciate your support, and I wish you continued success as well!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, helal02 said:

you building client relationships through clear communication and spand more time on fiverr.

Thank you for the advice! I completely agree that building strong client relationships through clear communication is essential. I'll definitely focus on spending more time on Fiverr and making sure my communication is as effective as possible. Wishing you continued success as well!

• Like 4

17 hours ago, fahadhosen638 said:

Welcome to Fiverr, Ainur! Seeing your enthusiasm and dedication to learning and growing in the SEO and SMM space is fantastic. I would advise focusing on building client relationships through clear communication and delivering consistent value—it’s a great way to set yourself apart. Wishing you all the best on your journey!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and your valuable advice! I completely agree that clear communication and consistently delivering value are key to building strong client relationships. I'm excited to apply these principles as I continue to grow in the SEO and SMM space. Your support means a lot, and I wish you all the best on your journey too! ❤️

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, taofeeqq said:

Welcome to Fiverr community, My only advice will be improve your communication skill and adapt to the system also participate on fiverr learn more and buy couses. I wish you all the best

"Thank you for the advice! I’m definitely working on improving my communication skills and will explore the Fiverr courses to enhance my knowledge. I appreciate your support and wish you all the best too!"

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, helal02 said:

you building client relationships through clear communication and spand more time on fiverr.

Thank you for the advice! I completely agree that building strong client relationships through clear communication is essential. I'll definitely focus on spending more time on Fiverr and making sure my communication is as effective as possible. Wishing you continued success as well!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, maliha__jannat said:

Welcome to Fiverr

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm excited to be part of the Fiverr community and look forward to learning, growing, and providing value through my services. Wishing you all the best as well! 

• Like 3