Gig startup

alessandropiume

It's really cool to see someone so young come into freelancing.

This is the first thing I noticed when I checked your profile. There are AI tools nowadays that do transcribing and stuff, so the likelihood of long-term success with that gig is very low. But you might still get orders because not everyone understands how AI works. However, what you need is a Fiverr gig that will last longterm.

I want you to go ahead and start searching for different gigs that are relevant to your skillset and see if you can find any specific services that might be of value to people. Granted that most of the obvious ones might be saturated already so there's no point in wasting your efforts on those. Try to find those hidden gems that no one had thought about. Those are hard to find, but when you do, you gonna  be like "ahh huh" xD

Don't get discouraged and keep on searching. You will eventually either find something really cool, or think of something new that no one had thought about.

Assuming you are into audio production stuff, think who would want to hire someone with the skillset you have. Why would they hire someone instead of doing it themselves? What kind of problems they might be having that hiring someone like you would solve? 

Also, don't just stick to Fiverr when you're searching for stuff. Try Google, Reddit, quora, and anything else you can think of.

Good luck!

• Like 9