As shown in the picture, two gigs have a score of 7.8, and one gig has a score of 4, making the total score 4. Is there any solution? If I delete the gig with a score of 4, will there be any result? Please provide a solution. Thank you.

shahmurad2

Question

3 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

You have 20 reviews, so if you delete the best-selling gig with 16 reviews - you might not even have a success score left. 

This gig is indeed pulling down your score but other gigs don't have sufficient reviews to even contribute to your success score. 

Thank you for your response. In your opinion, what should I do? Because due to the 4 score, I am not able to promote to Level 1.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, shahmurad2 said:

Thank you for your response. In your opinion, what should I do? Because due to the 4 score, I am not able to promote to Level 1.

Deliver more orders on the gigs with better score till they have more reviews (at least in double digits for both), and then you can consider pausing/deleting this gig. 

PS This suggestion is entirely based on hypothesis and assumption - Fiverr has NOT specified the precise number of orders/reviews required for gig or success score anywhere. Its a much more complex metric. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1