How long do I have to be active on Fiver a day?

shakilahmed82

Question

7 answers to this question

Zero. As you can see from my account I am a Top Rated Seller and have been on Fiverr for about 4 years and have completed hundreds of orders.

I do not keep Fiverr open. I have the app installed on my phone and notifications switched on. If people message me I will usually respond within 30 minutes as long as I am awake. But I am not "online". The only time you will see me "online" is if I am actively working on an order.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, venus_listing said:

I don't know for sure if it is enough or not. But as a new seller I still try to be active in fiverr as much as possible (at list for 10 to 12 hour a day). I would say maybe you can increase the time a little more if it's possible🥰

Though I would like to know from the experts how much hour should I be active in Fiverr a day? please tell me if anyone knows🥰

• Like 4

15 hours ago, andywarburton said:

Zero. As you can see from my account I am a Top Rated Seller and have been on Fiverr for about 4 years and have completed hundreds of orders.

I do not keep Fiverr open. I have the app installed on my phone and notifications switched on. If people message me I will usually respond within 30 minutes as long as I am awake. But I am not "online". The only time you will see me "online" is if I am actively working on an order.

I didn't know that. Thank you for shearing this😊

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, shakilahmed82 said:

I try to be active on fiver for 4-5 hours every day. Is it long enough to be a good seller?

I don't know for sure if it is enough or not. But as a new seller I still try to be active in fiverr as much as possible (at list for 10 to 12 hour a day). I would say maybe you can increase the time a little more if it's possible🥰

Edited by venus_listing
  • Like 5