i can't be able to create new gigs

franciifrank

Question

Hello everyone, I'm Francis, a new seller on Fiverr. I'm experiencing an issue with my gigs. When I try to create new gigs, the manage gigs page reloads blank and I receive an error message stating that I can only have a maximum of four gigs. This happened after I deleted all my old gigs because I wanted to create new ones. Currently, when I go to my manage gig page, no gigs are showing up under draft, active, requiring modification, denied, or paused. I contacted the Fiver support team and they mentioned that from their system, they can see I have 2 gigs on draft and 2 on hold. The problem is that these gigs are not appearing on the manage gig page from my dashboard, although they exist in the system, preventing me from creating new ones. I really need to create new gigs. Please help me.

Capture gig.PNG

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

Have you send Fiverr the screenshot you have added in this post? Sounds like there is an website error on Fiverrs part. And I think only they will be able to fix this, not you.

You can respond again to the message you received from the customer support. 

Also off topic; I have never experienced or seen this before... so congrats on experiencing something rare 😂😅

• Like 3

HI @franciifrank, even though you're a new seller, your account isn't new since you've created it back in 2019. There are some on-hold Gigs connected to your account, so please contact the Customer Support team and they'll help you with this.

57 minutes ago, thejamuhh said:

Also off topic; I have never experienced or seen this before... so congrats on experiencing something rare 😂😅

It's not that rate actually, users stop working on the platform for some time and once they're back, their account still has some old features even though a lot has changed in the meantime. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thejamuhh said:

Have you send Fiverr the screenshot you have added in this post? Sounds like there is an website error on Fiverrs part. And I think only they will be able to fix this, not you.

You can respond again to the message you received from the customer support. 

yes i have sent them the screenshot but they are taking too long to reply, it has been four days now.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

HI @franciifrank, even though you're a new seller, your account isn't new since you've created it back in 2019. There are some on-hold Gigs connected to your account, so please contact the Customer Support team and they'll help you with this.

It's not that rate actually, users stop working on the platform for some time and once they're back, their account still has some old features even though a lot has changed in the meantime. 

Thanks for your informative reply anatomy, i contacted customer support three days ago but they have not replied.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, franciifrank said:

but they are taking too long to reply

That is an issue I have faced a few times. What I do is send a mail asking if there is an update related to my request, maybe you could try that. Would be better if they just send a mail like `thanks for waiting, we are still researching on your request, we expect to respond .......` Instead of having 0 contact for 5 days. 

Gives a better feeling if you get a reminder in between waiting time instead of long silence. 

Anyway, hope your issue will be resolved soon! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thejamuhh said:

That is an issue I have faced a few times. What I do is send a mail asking if there is an update related to my request, maybe you could try that. Would be better if they just send a mail like `thanks for waiting, we are still researching on your request, we expect to respond .......` Instead of having 0 contact for 5 days. 

Gives a better feeling if you get a reminder in between waiting time instead of long silence. 

Anyway, hope your issue will be resolved soon! 

thanks for your reply, I will try that hack

• Like 1