someone change my verification phone number

ajayiabayomi424

Question

hello everyone i need asisstance am a new seller on here and the day i got a different message from fivverr saying i should link my debited that i got a new order to be able to complete the order since then my account phone number has chanage after following there instruction is there a way fivver suport can help me to rectify that 

• Confused 1

2 answers to this question

On 9/12/2024 at 1:20 PM, ajayiabayomi424 said:

hello everyone i need asisstance am a new seller on here and the day i got a different message from fivverr saying i should link my debited that i got a new order to be able to complete the order since then my account phone number has chanage after following there instruction is there a way fivver suport can help me to rectify that 

Did you click on the link provided by that user or provided your bank details to that user? If yes, then you got scammed and Fiverr won't be able to help you I guess. Only your bank would be able to help.

Kindly report that user immediately. Fiverr won't ask for personal or bank details via messages. Next time, avoid doing it. You can contact Fiverr Support.