Fiverr account hacked

Hello to everyone here

I am a level 2 seller. Yesterday i saw too many messages sent from my side with suspicious link to 30-35 people. Text body was mainly about saying that your gig has been purchased and then a link within that text message. People started replying me with some vulgarity and i don't blame them because they weren't wrong in this case. I texted to fiverr support but they haven't replied me yet. After few minutes i received mail from fiverr that your account is temporary banned. I described the issue with fiverr using support fiverr platform but haven't received any response yet. 

Looking for valuable answers from members. 

IMG_20240911_100740.jpg

Edited by proff_khubaib
Forgot to mention fiverr seller level
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, proff_khubaib said:

After few minutes i received mail from fiverr that your account is temporary banned.

Support team will need a few weeks of time to ascertain that your account was indeed hacked and you have NOT sent those texts. Wait for their instructions and provide the requisite information to them.  

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Fiverr CS team replied me and they asked me to provide answers of three questions 

I provided all but they said nickname isn't right. I'm not quite sure is there was spelling error or should i put name within comma. 

I asked them to text me on my mail or linked mobile number. 

I'm too much worried about it please help me out this problem 

• Like 1