Happy To Be Here!

Hello everyone! My name is Connor, I live on the south coast of England, and I have decided to try my hand at freelancing! I thought I'd start off with something simple that I think could be an ice breaker and that's body doubling. If anybody else does/has done something similar I'd love to trade tips or if anyone wants to do some networking, I'm always up for a chat whether it's in a professional or casual manner!

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

You have a nice gig image. And that is something I rarely say on the forum.

But without reading your gig description I couldn't tell what you are selling through the gig.

I have updated the title to something I feel is a bit more fitting, would love your feedback again! Thank you 🙂

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, imsofrancey said:

I have updated the title to something I feel is a bit more fitting, would love your feedback again! Thank you 🙂

Your gig and package descriptions are indeed thoughtfully written and stand out. 

Like @filipdevaere said, your gig image is a good design but I'm not sure if it will stand out. As an abstract stand-alone image its great and artsy but will it stand out among 48 other gigs on a search page? Also use all the options available to add more images to your gallery which present your services visually with minimal text. 

• Like 6

• imsofrancey changed the title to Make Sure You Link Your Seller Account In Your Forum Profile!