Why Fiverr?

Kesha

It’s no secret that Fiverr has seen many changes throughout the years as we continue with our mission of changing the way the world works together. 

What has motivated you to continue using Fiverr throughout its evolution? Is it the flexibility, the financial rewards, or the joy of working with clients from all over the world? We want to hear from you! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kesha said:

t’s no secret that Fiverr has seen many changes throughout the years as we continue with our mission of changing the way the world works together. 

What has motivated you to continue using Fiverr throughout its evolution? Is it the flexibility, the financial rewards, or the joy of working with clients from all over the world? We want to hear from you! 

Honestly, the best part is the timing flexibility, as it allows me to manage my own schedule -- which is great for work-life balance. Also, the flexibility to work from anywhere is spot-on for me, as I am fond of traveling (especially to mountainous regions). So I don’t need to worry about my morning attendance in any office in front of HR, haha!