Biggest lesson learned on Fiverr?

Kesha

Navigating Fiverr can be a real growth journey, both professionally and personally. Whether it’s mastering time management, honing project skills, setting boundaries, or negotiating with clients, freelancing on the platform teaches valuable lessons along the way.

What have been some of the biggest lessons you’ve learned while using Fiverr? 

• Like 2

There were lots of great things I learned, from getting opportunities to improve my expertise to always staying professional no matter the situation. I also managed to improve my scam-detection meter quite a bit.

Maybe the best lesson for everyone is to not trust random "buyers" that promise the moon and then some. Most of those buyers that say "Give me a discount now and I will give you 20 more orders after" are usually people that never come back and who just want to get your work cheaper. And in general, a great lesson is that.. if it's too good to be true (little work - lots of money), then it's most likely a scam.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kesha said:

Navigating Fiverr can be a real growth journey, both professionally and personally. Whether it’s mastering time management, honing project skills, setting boundaries, or negotiating with clients, freelancing on the platform teaches valuable lessons along the way.

What have been some of the biggest lessons you’ve learned while using Fiverr? 

Do not hire a team if you don't have a good budget. Low-budgeting team members will destroy your Fiverr profile. I always looked for low-budget team members to outsource my work, but it fired back badly. Now, I have a good team and repeat clients 🙂