What’s your best Fiverr Advice?

Kesha

As a seasoned Fiverr seller with 5.8k orders completed and 4.7k five-star ratings, my biggest piece of advice is to always focus on clear communication and managing expectations. Whether you're a seller or buyer, setting the right expectations from the start is crucial. Sellers should ensure their gig descriptions are detailed and transparent about what’s included, and buyers should be clear about their needs from the get-go. Don’t overpromise, and always follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction. That way, you'll build lasting relationships and consistently receive excellent reviews!

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

Be Honest. Be Professional.

If you are unable to perform the task, then tell your buyer that it's not possible or it's not in my scope but in a polite way. I always say "Sorry, I cannot help you with it as it's out of my scope". Don't be so rude if buyer insists a lot. 

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

On 9/12/2024 at 11:44 PM, lenasemenkova said:

Say ‘no’ to projects more often if you have a bad feeling about them. Don’t be greedy. There is a reason you have a bad feeling about them.

Don't feel pressured to take a job you feel iffy about. Report the communication and select 'block'. Also, if they ask for email for any reason, block communication as it is not allowed on Fiverr. Fiverr does what it can to protect its users.

• Like 10

I believe that with patience and hard work, staying committed on Fiverr will definitely lead to success. The competition on the platform is high, but by offering reliable services, earning good feedback, and continuously improving, you can enhance your profile. Time, dedication, and client satisfaction are the keys to success here.

How are you feeling about your Fiverr journey so far?🙂

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Focus on the client's needs with a maximum level of patience & sincerity. And ensure accuracy & confidentiality to provide top-quality work. Timely delivery & Client's budget should also be considered. As a seller, I think that can be good advice for us.

• Like 8

I'm not a pro on Fiverr, but in my opinion, you should never break a commitment you promised to deliver to your client. Always try to meet your client's expectations with quality work and good communication skills. Be transparent with your client, as it builds trust, and customer trust is essential for encouraging them to return and purchase your services again.

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Support 1

On 9/11/2024 at 5:30 PM, priyank_mod said:

Unflinching focus on QUALITY of your own skillset and work😎 while trying to improve yourself with every order, instead of being obsessed with gig-optimization, gallery, tips-tricks, impressions and clicks. 

And yes,  

Communication: The Key. 'How well we communicate is not… | by Nikita |  Medium

I started on Fiverr with the belief that communication and quality are key, and I'm thrilled to say I got my first buyer just a day after publishing my gig! It’s exciting to see that approach paying off. Looking forward to connecting with everyone and delivering great work!

Capture.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

That is very fast.

Thanks Filip! It's reassuring to know we're on the right track with your insights. I was also pleasantly surprised and excited to receive my first order so quickly! It’s such a great feeling!!! I hope more buyers get to see my gig and get a taste of the delicious cake I have to offer! Thank you for everything you do. 🙏

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ziadforbusiness said:

Thanks Filip! It's reassuring to know we're on the right track with your insights. I was also pleasantly surprised and excited to receive my first order so quickly! It’s such a great feeling!!! I hope more buyers get to see my gig and get a taste of the delicious cake I have to offer! Thank you for everything you do. 🙏

Its hard to trust if a brand new seller gets an order from a brand new buyer account from the same country. 

This might be your offline buyer or a friend but doesn't seem to be an authentic order gained from organic search results. And photoshop editing is a crowded n competitive category. 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Its hard to trust if a brand new seller gets an order from a brand new buyer account from the same country. 

This might be your offline buyer or a friend but doesn't seem to be an authentic order gained from organic search results. And photoshop editing is a crowded n competitive category. 

I completely echo your thoughts, Priyank. In my case, I believe my marketing efforts have played a significant role in attracting buyers to my Fiverr gig. Yet, it’s encouraging to see that strategy pay off!

Given that we don’t have many Fiverr users in Egypt, I think it’s safe to say that this order likely came from my marketing efforts. Thanks for sharing your tips!

Edited by ziadforbusiness
  • Like 2

If I had to give myself one piece of advice when I started here on Fiverr, I would say, "Your kindness will take you far. Some clients will test your patience to the limit, but you must remain polite and clear."

Also, your months will not look the same; it is quite unpredictable. Sometimes you can earn thousands of dollars, and sometimes you only make a few bucks. The key is to be consistent and follow the rules.

Lastly, do not accept any order if you're not sure you can do it. Whether it's worth thousands of dollars, it will sound greedy and hurt your reputation in the long run.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, iftekhar_hasnai said:

Patience & Consistency

6 hours ago, jameel_seo said:

I think communication i best because this is good for both buyer and seller to understand each other to understand what they want

thanks

15 hours ago, seoexpertarpon said:

Patience and efforts make people successful.

On 9/30/2024 at 2:28 AM, tmjoy4 said:

Patience and Consistency 

On 9/28/2024 at 2:02 PM, shakhawat_mba said:

Keep patience. 

On 9/26/2024 at 7:33 AM, sujoydew said:

Focus on the client's needs with a maximum level of patience & sincerity. And ensure accuracy & confidentiality to provide top-quality work. Timely delivery & Client's budget should also be considered. As a seller, I think that can be good advice for us.

On 9/24/2024 at 5:13 PM, ainur_khan said:

I believe that with patience and hard work, staying committed on Fiverr will definitely lead to success. The competition on the platform is high, but by offering reliable services, earning good feedback, and continuously improving, you can enhance your profile. Time, dedication, and client satisfaction are the keys to success here.

How are you feeling about your Fiverr journey so far?🙂

On 9/24/2024 at 3:43 AM, doctoruiux said:

Focus on communication—respond promptly and clearly to build trust with clients!

On 9/18/2024 at 3:23 PM, tanzil_hasan said:

Optimize titles, use quality visuals, and get positive reviews.

On 9/19/2024 at 8:04 AM, emil12345jhj said:

Work hard and make result that taste is very sweat

On 9/20/2024 at 8:00 PM, a1_cad said:

Unlimited patience! 🎯 Fiverr can be unpredictable, but staying patient and delivering quality consistently will pay off. Success takes time, so hang in there!

On 9/23/2024 at 1:59 AM, wingspan1 said:

f.png.23b9e0b46556663ac0d4b5f25a6017db.pngFirst, learn then earn. Many people work on Fiver without gaining good knowledge about Fiver, they start without learning Fiver and when they reach the middle fiver bans them because they began without learning Fiver specially Fiver rules and the Fiver search algorithm, so they should learn first start work on it.

On 9/23/2024 at 9:23 PM, skdipto550 said:

Deliver quality work

None of you read Kesha's ORIGINAL post properly but just jumped to offer EXPART advice like always. 😂 

Question and topic were for SEASONED SELLERS: 🫠

Her post started with these words: "Calling all the seasoned Fiverr pros!" 

• Like 2
  • Support 1