problem in sign in accout

annarose424

Question

I am suffering from the problem of not being able to register again for my Fiverr account that I created and also uploaded a gig to it

When I try to log in, I don't understand as if I am registering from the first time and it starts suggesting a username for me....why

Now my account is closed and I could not even request support from it.

I tried to follow the path until it registered another account for me with the same email, which is this one, and try by this accout call help team but i don't know how , i need send to them massege not automatic questions.

1 answer to this question

I am suffering from the problem of not being able to register again for my Fiverr account that I created and also uploaded a gig to it

When I try to log in, I don't understand as if I am registering from the first time and it starts suggesting a username for me....why

Now my account is closed and I could not even request support from it.

I tried to follow the path until it registered another account for me with the same email, which is this one, and try by this accout call help team but i don't know how , i need send to them massege not automatic questions.

Hello @annarose424 

I have opened a ticket for you. Please be patient and wait for our Customer Support to reach out to you. Please be aware that there might be a slight delay in response as we are currently experiencing a surge in the number of tickets. 

We appreciate your understanding and patience.