Badge to get more traffic

usman2designer

hello

hope you guys are doing well. I created my fiverr account last month. share 3 gigs with all my own designs. Now my account is flagged. It says I can't participate in level system. Don't know why this happened. also today I received an email from fiverr it says about a code <!-- Put this code anywhere in the body of your page where you want the badge to show up. --> I don't know where to put all the codes and how it works on my levels. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, usman2designer said:

hello

hope you guys are doing well. I created my fiverr account last month. share 3 gigs with all my own designs. Now my account is flagged. It says I can't participate in level system. Don't know why this happened. also today I received an email from fiverr it says about a code <!-- Put this code anywhere in the body of your page where you want the badge to show up. --> I don't know where to put all the codes and how it works on my levels. 

Could it be that your designs resembled popular ones? Or that you used images as a base that aren't allowed to be used (an example would be something you don't have the rights to sell?

It could have many others reasons too, though. Are you sure you didn't break the TOS?

As for the badge, I think it's for when you want to advertise your services say, on your blog / etc. You can basically embed your link / badge. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2