Urgent Assistance Needed: Withdrawal Option Disabled

steveniho7

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out in hopes of getting some guidance regarding a pressing issue I am facing with my Fiverr account.

Recently, my account faced a temporary disablement due to violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. After waiting the required period, I was hopeful that I could access my funds. However, despite linking my Payoneer account and ensuring that everything is set up correctly, I am still unable to withdraw my earnings. Each time I attempt to do so, I receive a message stating that the withdrawal option is disabled.

I’ve contacted Fiverr Support multiple times, but they have indicated that my account remains disabled due to suspected suspicious activity related to my payout method. I am genuinely unsure of what to do next, especially since I urgently need these funds to support my family, particularly with my child’s ongoing health issues.

If anyone has faced a similar situation or has any advice on how to resolve this, I would greatly appreciate your insights. Thank you for your support!

@Lena @ana_tomy

1000069173.jpg

Edited by steveniho7
  • Sad 2

2 answers to this question

Hello @steveniho7 

We regret to inform you that there is nothing we can do in this situation. We understand your position, but regrettably, our ability to assist is limited. We can see that your inquiry was thoroughly reviewed multiple times and addressed. Be aware that we don't have an insight into the review as it was done by our dedicated team. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lena said:

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your attention to my situation.

Here’s the situation: After the 90-day waiting period, I successfully linked my Payoneer account. I was aware that there would be a 24-hour waiting period after linking, and I patiently waited for that time to pass. However, when I attempted to withdraw my funds, I received a message stating that I am unable to withdraw and to contact support.

Additionally, I received a follow-up email indicating that my account had been reviewed. I have attached screenshots of the messages and my account status for your reference.

I hope this information helps clarify my situation. I am eager to resolve this issue and access my funds. Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to your response.

NOTE:  This acc was already disabled so i waited for my 90days

Screenshot 2024-09-09 061245.png

1000069173.jpg

Screenshot 2024-09-09 060609.png

• Like 2