Order Delivery Issue – Incorrect Late Delivery Timing

aliaalam404

Question

I hope you're doing well. I’m reaching out regarding an order with a delivery deadline of September 7, 2024, at 8:00 PM. I delivered the order on September 7, 2024, at 2:11 AM, well before the deadline. However, the system is showing that the delivery was 22 hours late.

Could you please assist in correcting this and ensure the delivery time is accurately reflected?

image.png.df40fd2b5604cd128c0a69079ca5cce2.png

2 answers to this question

1. Verify delivery deadline: Double-check the order details and compare the stated deadline with the actual delivery time.
  2. Submit proof: If you delivered on time, gather evidence like screenshots, timestamps, or notifications showing the submission date.
  3. Contact customer support: Reach out to the platform's support team with the proof to clarify the situation and dispute the late timing.
  4. Notify the buyer: Inform the buyer about the issue and explain that you've delivered within the agreed timeframe to keep communication transparent.
  5. Request adjustment: Ask support to adjust the order status to reflect on-time delivery.

19 hours ago, aliaalam404 said:

I hope you're doing well. I’m reaching out regarding an order with a delivery deadline of September 7, 2024, at 8:00 PM. I delivered the order on September 7, 2024, at 2:11 AM, well before the deadline. However, the system is showing that the delivery was 22 hours late.

Could you please assist in correcting this and ensure the delivery time is accurately reflected?

image.png.df40fd2b5604cd128c0a69079ca5cce2.png

You have an active ticket. Give the support team some time.

Good luck.