Impressions increasing but clicks and orders are not. Advice please

shawkik

Hi,

I am a new seller at Fiverr. Currently have 3 gigs published. One of the gigs had order recently, one order.

My gigs impressions are increasing but clicks and orders are not.

So, I am kind of feeling bad about this.

Please give me some advice about How can I pass this new seller phase in a positive way? How can I stay positive? and anything you think will be helpful for me.

Thank You.

- Shawkik Joha

• Like 6

Hi Shawkik,

Congrats on your first order! It’s normal to feel a bit discouraged when impressions are up but clicks and orders aren’t following yet. Here are a few key tips to help you stay on track:

1. Optimize Your Gigs: Ensure your titles, descriptions, and keywords are clear and compelling. High-quality images or videos can also make a big difference.
  2. Promote Yourself: Share your gigs on social media and engage with potential clients in relevant communities.
  3. Seek Feedback: Ask others to review your gigs and suggest improvements.
  4. Stay Patient: Success takes time. Focus on improving your service, setting small goals, and learning from every step.

Keep going, and you’ll see progress!

Manjeet

Edited by manjeet__editor
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, manjeet__editor said:

Hi Shawkik,

Congrats on your first order! It’s normal to feel a bit discouraged when impressions are up but clicks and orders aren’t following yet. Here are a few key tips to help you stay on track:

1. Optimize Your Gigs: Ensure your titles, descriptions, and keywords are clear and compelling. High-quality images or videos can also make a big difference.
  2. Promote Yourself: Share your gigs on social media and engage with potential clients in relevant communities.
  3. Seek Feedback: Ask others to review your gigs and suggest improvements.
  4. Stay Patient: Success takes time. Focus on improving your service, setting small goals, and learning from every step.

Keep going, and you’ll see progress!

Manjeet

Thanks for your valuable advice. Means a lot.

• Like 4