Account disabled

choudhryarslan

Question

Hi I want to ask that account recently my account disabled and I can’t text to my clients and also my gigs are denied and when I mailed to Fiverr team I got this mail which I attached here and I also got another mail you can see it’s like crunch time etc so I talk to someone else who’s also have the same issue and he’s friends also so he said his friends account recovers automatically after a month and he said your account will also but I’m worried about thay they’re saying in the mail that after 60 days your account will be permanently disabled kindly please guide me is my account will be automatically recovered after a month and to be honest I didn’t do anything and I didn’t go again Fiverr polices 

IMG_7875.jpeg

IMG_7872.png

IMG_7877.png

IMG_7774.jpeg

• Like 2

10 answers to this question

3 hours ago, milos_siena said:

@choudhryarslan

This was a second warning about taking business off Fiverr. You shared a contact photo with the buyer.

Sir I didn’t share any contact photo and I’m sure about that because I know Fiverr don’t allow to work out side and I’m also very strict about that so please review it again and I’ll give proof 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, choudhryarslan said:

Sir I didn’t share any contact photo and I’m sure about that because I know Fiverr don’t allow to work out side and I’m also very strict about that so please review it again and I’ll give proof 

Sir I am not the one who decides. I was able to see some details about your case and in one of your chats with josephparker you agreed to join his team, so he sent his photo from a social network, not you, my mistake. Anyway, the support team thinks that this is enough.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

Sir I am not the one who decides. I was able to see some details about your case and in one of your chats with josephparker you agreed to join his team, so he sent his photo from a social network, not you, my mistake. Anyway, the support team thinks that this is enough.

Yeah I say I want to join his team but that’s not mean I said I’ll do work outside and you said I share contact image…! Is that my fault if anyone come to me and say do you want to join my team and I say sure it’ll be pleasure and then he shared his details like that and I reported him you can see and he say do you want to join and I said ok after that you can check he texted me after 1 to 2 day he again said you want to join I said yes so then he shared image and I didn’t go out side if you have and Fiverr have any proof gives me because you can’t judge like that I have many chats where clients say me that.. check I’m going to attached image here I’m saying to him I can’t work outside Fiverr then why I’ll work with other off Fiverr so that’s not fair so please let me know what I have to do now…? 

IMG_7881.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, choudhryarslan said:

Yeah I say I want to join his team but that’s not mean I said I’ll do work outside and you said I share contact image…! Is that my fault if anyone come to me and say do you want to join my team and I say sure it’ll be pleasure and then he shared his details like that and I reported him you can see and he say do you want to join and I said ok after that you can check he texted me after 1 to 2 day he again said you want to join I said yes so then he shared image and I didn’t go out side if you have and Fiverr have any proof gives me because you can’t judge like that I have many chats where clients say me that.. check I’m going to attached image here I’m saying to him I can’t work outside Fiverr then why I’ll work with other off Fiverr so that’s not fair so please let me know what I have to do now…? 

IMG_7881.png

• Like 2

See that when he shared details like that I didn’t give him reply because when I get this type of messages I can’t reply and is I’m mad that I’ll take this type of risk so that’s not fair Fiverr team i reported him so you know that what he said if I was wrong and if I worked him outside then why i reported him ? Is that not make sense ? So I’m really upset after seeing this that i reported and tell Fiverr that what he’s doing and I’m now bearing this issue why ? And whenever I mailed them they didn’t talk to me so please help me to solve this issue 

IMG_7883.png

• Like 2