Urgent Appeal for Account Reinstatement – Level 2 Seller

meet_vora090201

Question

Dear Fiverr Support Team,

I hope you are doing well. I am writing to express my deep concern regarding the recent ban on my Fiverr account, which I have worked on with utmost dedication and integrity. As a Level 2 Seller with over 64 completed projects and consistently positive feedback, I have always followed Fiverr's guidelines and strived to maintain a high standard of service for my clients.

This account is my primary source of income, and this sudden ban has left me in an extremely difficult situation. I take great pride in delivering quality work and have never received any negative reviews throughout my time on the platform. I am genuinely confused as to why this action has been taken against my account.

Please understand that Fiverr is more than just a platform to me—it is a vital part of my livelihood. I respectfully request a thorough review of my account and reconsideration of this decision. If there were any issues or misunderstandings that led to this outcome, I am more than willing to resolve them immediately.

I sincerely appreciate your attention to this matter and hope for a swift resolution so that I can continue providing value to Fiverr's community.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Best regards,
Meet Vora

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

22 hours ago, meet_vora090201 said:

Dear Fiverr Support Team,

I hope you are doing well. I am writing to express my deep concern regarding the recent ban on my Fiverr account, which I have worked on with utmost dedication and integrity. As a Level 2 Seller with over 64 completed projects and consistently positive feedback, I have always followed Fiverr's guidelines and strived to maintain a high standard of service for my clients.

This account is my primary source of income, and this sudden ban has left me in an extremely difficult situation. I take great pride in delivering quality work and have never received any negative reviews throughout my time on the platform. I am genuinely confused as to why this action has been taken against my account.

Please understand that Fiverr is more than just a platform to me—it is a vital part of my livelihood. I respectfully request a thorough review of my account and reconsideration of this decision. If there were any issues or misunderstandings that led to this outcome, I am more than willing to resolve them immediately.

I sincerely appreciate your attention to this matter and hope for a swift resolution so that I can continue providing value to Fiverr's community.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Best regards,
Meet Vora

Hi there, you should also know that creating multiple accounts is a violation of our Terms of Service, so this account will get banned as well. I recommend reading the ToS, as you'll find the answer there, especially in the part about offering inappropriate services. Good luck with your future endeavors 🍀

• Like 1