Unable to get varification

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to varify my personal info, i did create my account and started varification and paid 5 dollar as asked but my account varification showing: "in varification" for last 03 days. I am unablr to contact the fiverr support, please help me how i may get varified sooner. 

Screenshot 2024-09-04 062346.png

• Like 7

3 hours ago, rubelmehedix said:

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to varify my personal info, i did create my account and started varification and paid 5 dollar as asked but my account varification showing: "in varification" for last 03 days. I am unablr to contact the fiverr support, please help me how i may get varified sooner. 

Screenshot 2024-09-04 062346.png

Please contact Fiverr support team or @Lena mam

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hello @rubelmehedix 

Your verification is in the process. I don't know why you are unable to contact our Customer Support. Do you have the correct email address? Be aware that you can contact them in two ways. You can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. Give it a try and if you still have trouble reaching out to them, feel free to tag me or message me. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hello @tauseefabbaskhn 

No need for escalation. I can see that you have one solved and one open ticket. When you receive a response to the open ticket, just reply back. Please do not open any new tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests. Our CS will be more than happy to help you and provide you with the best solution. 

I dunno which tickets of mine are resolved/completed. I emailed them last night and they replied that I should use the specific link (that they provided) to write my issue. I did that. 

However, can you, from your experience, tell me that such issues are resolved? I'm worried as I'm although a new seller here but I'm a decade old to freelancing both offline and online. I would like to leverage this marketplace and develop myself. 

• Like 4

Hello again @tauseefabbaskhn 

9 minutes ago, tauseefabbaskhn said:

I dunno which tickets of mine are resolved/completed.

Let me clarify that. The ticket #12123200 is solved but the ticket #12124111 is open. 

26 minutes ago, tauseefabbaskhn said:

However, can you, from your experience, tell me that such issues are resolved?

I understand your concern, but I cannot answer that. It all depends from case to case. I realize your point of view, you are worried, so I can only advise you to talk to our Customer Support. They will provide you with the best solution. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lena said:

Hello again @tauseefabbaskhn 

Let me clarify that. The ticket #12123200 is solved but the ticket #12124111 is open. 

I understand your concern, but I cannot answer that. It all depends from case to case. I realize your point of view, you are worried, so I can only advise you to talk to our Customer Support. They will provide you with the best solution. 

Thank-you for the confirmation about my open ticket anyway. 

I believe it was a software issue or something and I'm ready to submit things once more if needed. I really hope it works out now. 

I appreciate your help. 🙋

Edited by tauseefabbaskhn
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1