How do I regain access to my account?

at_3rd

Question

I'm unable to log in, and when I try to get assistance, Fiverr website tells me to login which I can't do so I'm stuck. 
I believe I was booted for sharing a website url in the chat. I'm new to fiverr and had no idea this wasn't allowed. it was to a regular website, no scam link. Thanks. 

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

Hello @at_3rd 

Have you received an email from our Customer Support notifying you about their decision? If you haven't, please do not hesitate to contact them. You can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. And please take a moment to go through Fiverr's Terms of Service. Going against our Guidelines can result in account suspension. 

Thank you. 

• Like 2

@Lena
I did get a response saying I'm banned and this makes 0 sense. 
I literally just joined and started asking around some people for work. Why would Fiverr ban me for sharing a link to a website the Fiverr member providing services asked about? It's a regular url to a regular website. Shouldn't you just prevent any url's from being posted in the first place? Is there anyone else I can chat with?
I spent time setting up my account and chatting with some potential providers, all to be wasted. 

• Like 2