TOP RATED SELLERS

shakir_aziz

Question

8 answers to this question

Also, your profile picture is a RIP OFF of Amazon's logo. Of course, they won't come and file a legal case against a Fiverr seller, but it is an unethical thing to copy a famous brand's logo. 

Maybe having your own picture will boost the trustworthiness of your profile. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

28 minutes ago, shakir_aziz said:

its my dream to get TRS badge

This is probably not the answer you want to hear, but the reality is that most sellers never get the TRS badge.
It’s like running a marathon: many manage to finish, but very few reach the podium

• Up 1

Just now, filipdevaere said:

This is probably not the answer you want to hear, but the reality is that most sellers never get the TRS badge.
It’s like running a marathon: many manage to finish, but very few reach the podium

Plus, most people chase badges to satiate their own ego or to boast among others. But badges don't guarantee professional excellence or even financial rewards. 

A lot of Level 2 sellers earn MORE than Pro/TRS sellers on the platform. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

Just now, priyank_mod said:

A lot of Level 2 sellers earn MORE than Pro/TRS sellers on the platform. 

Indeed.

2 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

But badges don't guarantee professional excellence or even financial rewards. 

Indeed.

What I did notice immediately when I got the PRO badge is that I ended up much higher in the search results. There was a clear difference. When I got the TRS badge I didn't see any difference.

Just now, filipdevaere said:

What I did notice immediately when I got the PRO badge is that I ended up much higher in the search results. There was a clear difference. When I got the TRS badge I didn't see any difference.

Yes, definitely. 💯

I just wished they had turned the pro catalogue/buyer product into something successful, and not left it like just another product release for PR!!

18 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Yes, definitely. 💯

I just wished they had turned the pro catalogue/buyer product into something successful, and not left it like just another product release for PR!!

The biggest mistake they made in my opinion was to give a lot of sellers the PRO badge a year ago to fill up their PRO pool. That pool is now full. They hardly allow any PRO sellers anymore. For a lot of services it is no longer possible to apply to join.

• Up 2