My account was flagged. Received my first warning. What should I do?

daryasmusic

Question

Greetings. Finished working with a customer. The customer was not cooperating. My order was marked as “completed” automatically. After a day or two I received an email, saying that the order has been canceled, I am receiving the first warning and my account is getting flagged. Do I understand correctly that the new customers will not be able to see my gig? technically, it’s death for your account. Am I right? Please help. It looks like everything is over? The support team took a client’s side. I had a very good account though. Thank you. Would be thankful for any hep. 

IMG_7548.jpeg

IMG_7549.jpeg

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

Did you deliver an empty work via deliver work button? If you did, then you really have misused the button which is a TOS violation.

Whether your buyer was cooperating or not, you should not have done that. 

Edit: Your account is fine but next time avoid making any violation else your account might get suspended based on the violation.

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 3
  • Up 2

46 minutes ago, daryasmusic said:

Greetings. Finished working with a customer. The customer was not cooperating. My order was marked as “completed” automatically. After a day or two I received an email, saying that the order has been canceled, I am receiving the first warning and my account is getting flagged. Do I understand correctly that the new customers will not be able to see my gig? technically, it’s death for your account. Am I right? Please help. It looks like everything is over? The support team took a client’s side. I had a very good account though. Thank you. Would be thankful for any hep. 

IMG_7548.jpeg

IMG_7549.jpeg

The account is not flagged, since it's a first warning of this type. Your gig will be visible.

• Like 4
  • Up 1