Account got Flagged for no valid reason

vikstudioz

Question

Account got Flagged, blocked metrics and I guess shadow banned so didn't get orders for a week or so just because they think when I messaged to one of my clients " Hello, I've uploaded all 10 Gifs on TG, have a look and will add extra 5 within 2 days " they think I " exchange personal contact information and ask to communicate outside the Fiverr platform "

I offer animated gifs service and it's a part of the gig that if client wants I've to upload gifs on Telegram, that doesn't mean I asked for their ID or something, There is a Bot on Telegram which allows me to upload all the gifs for public use, It has nothing to do with client, it's just a process from my end!!

I didn't exchange contact info nor took communication outside!!
How is this fair??

I've repeat business score of 92, working honestly and this is what I get in return?? Please reply my ticket, no reply after I messaged from 2 days

Please revoke the restrictions, Thanks Have a nice day

7 answers to this question

I am having the same issue - a curt initial response that I'd been flagged but would not clarify reason beyond "location inconsistencies", and "the decision is final." I sent screenshots and explanations of what I think happened (that I used two different emails for buyer account and seller account.) I spent ages on creating my offerings, which initially were all approved. Now they all say denied and nothing comes up when I hit the information button.

The most frustrating thing, aside from being ghosted, is that I can't open my gigs to at least copy the text and pricing I had created for each one. The platform will let me do some things, in fact, it says I have not warnings, but not others. I have been verified, submitted my W-9, and linked my bank account when I sold my first gig. The money is in my account but I can't withdraw it. 

This is really unacceptable to not respond to users. I have one page that says I have no "warnings" and to "keep up the good work," another says my account is "temporarily disabled" and to check my email (nothing), and then I have to click through several versions of my profile to see the almost unnoticeable text that my account is "flagged." Only when I click the "Go to Level Overview" button do I see the polite explanation, in small print that says "You are not able to participate in the level system and have lost access to certain level benefits." Then in highlighted red, it says 

Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies

As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

OK, so - what does that even mean? Am I to keep up the good work (if I had access), or a violation severe enough that it is unforgivable? Apparently 'not participating in the level system means" you can't sell on Fiverr - or does it? 

No response on now five follow up messages on the support ticket they responded so curtly to. Apparently, no phone number, chatbot, or any way get to my own content copied or downloaded from their platform.

Don't know who to contact next - Better Business Bureau? 

You'd think they'd give new users a break. I actually had problems with the one gig I did, knowing how best to connect with the guy to review the work, and how to submit it. I sent in a ticket then and they never answered, and I ended up not submitting the work the right way to meet the deadline. In my work you can't do everything through writing - maybe it was because I offered to speak to him on the phone if he wanted to do the review. Maybe that is what it was - but whatever it was, jeesh man, give us newbies a break and a chance to fix it! 

Edited by fielding_change
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, vikstudioz said:

Fiverr staff solved my problem and removed all the restrictions thankfully, Thanks 🙂

I am facing the same problem, can you please guide me on how can I resolve this issue? In my case customer support said decision is final 🙂