Order cancelled by the buyer (After 1 month 22 days later)

giftedsanjay

I am totally shocked! 😟

Order cancelled by the buyer without any notice after successfully completed 1 month and 22 days ago and received a 5-star review.

I am unable to send a message to the buyer.

Is it possible for me to receive a refund for my work?

Screenshot 2024-09-01 124304.jpg

Edited by giftedsanjay
attachment
  • Like 2

I am totally shocked! 😟

Order cancelled by the buyer without any notice after successfully completed 1 month and 22 days ago and received a 5-star review.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Hi fourm,
I am totally shocked! 😟

Kind regards. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, giftedsanjay said:

I am totally shocked! 😟

Yes, please write to customer care and provide evidence (reviews and approval texts from the buyer). There have been instances when support has issued credit for orders cancelled via chargeback. 

You can't text the buyer because possibly Fiverr has banned his account for doing this but you need to present your case by raising a ticket. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Yes, please write to customer care and provide evidence (reviews and approval texts from the buyer). There have been instances when support has issued credit for orders cancelled via chargeback. 

You can't text the buyer because possibly Fiverr has banned his account for doing this but you need to present your case by raising a ticket. 

Customer Support Reply - Resolution may take up to 2 months due to varying reasons for chargebacks.

But I'm still not sure!😟

• Like 1

Thats insane. If I understood this right, the buyer got what he wanted and got his money back by disputing the charge on their card?

Don't try to contact the buyer, as they can't do anything now.

Did you try contacting support? We can't comment on this since we don't know anything about this beyond what you have mentioned here.

I assume the funds for this order are already cleared to you since it's been almost 2 months? Did you get an overdraft on your earnings or something? This can't be right 🤨

• Like 3

2 hours ago, giftedsanjay said:

I am totally shocked! 😟

Similar thing happened to me, order completed on time, 5 star rating, after like few weeks, money got debited from my wallet 😅, staff said due to chargeback and that's it, my hard work for that gig was a waste of time

• Like 1
  • Sad 1