Facing Challenges with Responsive Design - Need Advice!

Hello everyone,

I’m currently working on making my website fully responsive, but I’m encountering a few challenges. Here are some of the issues I’m facing:

• Inconsistent layout: The website looks different on various screen sizes, particularly between mobile and tablet views.
  • Navigation issues: The menu is not adapting well to smaller screens, making it difficult to navigate.
  • Image scaling: Some images are not resizing correctly, causing them to look distorted or out of place.
  • Font sizes: Text is either too large or too small on certain devices, leading to poor readability.

I've tried using media queries and flexible grid layouts, but I’m still struggling to get everything right. Does anyone have any tips or best practices for overcoming these responsive design challenges?

• Like 2

Just now, designer_trust said:

Hello everyone,

I’m currently working on making my website fully responsive, but I’m encountering a few challenges. Here are some of the issues I’m facing:

• Inconsistent layout: The website looks different on various screen sizes, particularly between mobile and tablet views.
  • Navigation issues: The menu is not adapting well to smaller screens, making it difficult to navigate.
  • Image scaling: Some images are not resizing correctly, causing them to look distorted or out of place.
  • Font sizes: Text is either too large or too small on certain devices, leading to poor readability.

I've tried using media queries and flexible grid layouts, but I’m still struggling to get everything right. Does anyone have any tips or best practices for overcoming these responsive design challenges?

• Like 1