How to get more impression on my gigs.

@creative_howlSo what? If, I am certified by HubSpot. This platform is not Hubspot and they don't teach me how to get more impressions and clicks on Fiverr. I am asking experts about this platform and how it works. I am here to learn, If you don't have the answer then don't bother others.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, minhaj_ahmed said:

and they don't teach me how to get more impressions and clicks on Fiverr. I am asking experts about this platform and how it works. I am here to learn, If you don't have the answer then don't bother others.

Make some effort and start studying the forum. All your answers can be found on the forum. Avoid feedback/tips from sellers who pretend to be an expert. 

Or do you need to be spoon-fed everything?

Spoon feeding 03.jpg

Edited by filipdevaere
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, minhaj_ahmed said:

How to get more impression on my gigs.

Being a Digital Marketer, do you think your gig images are good enough to attract buyer's attention? Think about it first. 

You need to add unique images and some of your previous work in the gig galleries so that it can attract buyer's attention. 

Secondly, your niche is a very competitive one so do some research on it first. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, minhaj_ahmed said:

@creative_howlSo what? If, I am certified by HubSpot. This platform is not Hubspot and they don't teach me how to get more impressions and clicks on Fiverr. I am asking experts about this platform and how it works. I am here to learn, If you don't have the answer then don't bother others.

Guess what? SEO fundamentals are the same throughout the internet.

You might want to get a refund on your HubSpot certification as they have not taught you the basics of SEO.

The funny thing is that sellers with no SEO background are giving valid SEO advice for you on this thread.

Edited by creative_howl
  • Like 5

@creative_howl You think you are too smart but the funny part is you don't see my gigs properly. My gig title, description, and tags are SEO-optimized. I have used proper keywords under my niche. Your SEO things do not work for Fiverr gigs. You can see through forum pins answers where other successful freelancers say SEO things will not be very important on Fiverr. The Fiverr algorithm works differently from Google's search engine. 

So don't think you know everything and others don't know anything.

• Like 5