How To have more visibility for my service?

davidebrocchini

Question

1 answer to this question

Hello @davidebrocchini 

11 minutes ago, davidebrocchini said:

how can i get more visibility and what's the best way to show my product as first page when they look for the keywords i wrote?

If you want your Gigs to reach a wider audience, please promote them on social media platforms, for example. Another way is the Promoted Gigs option. Not only Sellers who meet our performance metrics can participate in this program. Eligibility for Promoted Gigs is limited to Pro, Level 1, Level 2, and Top Rated freelancers. 

When it comes to Gig ranking, know that our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out. The algorithm in charge takes many factors into account, such as overall performance, ratings, number of completed orders, etc, which is why the position of your Gigs cannot be manually altered. 

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the Forum that we recommend you read:

Hope this helps. 

• Like 2
  • Support 2