Response Rate keeps sinking.

It doesnt matter how fast i respond to anyone's messages, i respond usually from instantly to a hour to messages, but my Response Rate just keeps sinking. Do i need to be awake 24 hours a day to respond INSTANTLY to a message to even keep it above 80%?? Why can't i get it above 80%!

• Like 7

6 hours ago, necramedia said:

It doesnt matter how fast i respond to anyone's messages, i respond usually from instantly to a hour to messages, but my Response Rate just keeps sinking. Do i need to be awake 24 hours a day to respond INSTANTLY to a message to even keep it above 80%?? Why can't i get it above 80%!

Along with @priyank_mod response, there was a glitch that some users faced in the past where even 'spam' messages (talking about messages that directly go to spam folder without a notification) were getting counted in the Response Rate.

So, make sure to check your Spam folder as well -- and if you think your response rate has tanked due to this glitch, reach out to customer support and request them to restore your score and fix this issue.

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, necramedia said:

I have checked all folders, this has been a issue for over half a year now. My response rate today has sunk from 78% to 76% now!

I know someone going through the same thing right now, a former and very meticulous Top Rated Seller. CS tells them they haven't had any messages in 90 days. They provide screenshots of messages and usernames to CS. CS still says the system's right--so, basically, that the seller isn't seeing what they are seeing.

I don't know what else to tell you, other than you could try to have a different experience with CS and email support@fiverr.com.

• Like 5

On 9/4/2024 at 1:45 AM, mandyzines said:

I know someone going through the same thing right now, a former and very meticulous Top Rated Seller. CS tells them they haven't had any messages in 90 days. They provide screenshots of messages and usernames to CS. CS still says the system's right--so, basically, that the seller isn't seeing what they are seeing.

I don't know what else to tell you, other than you could try to have a different experience with CS and email support@fiverr.com.

Thank you for the reply, i did so contact support, and the strange thing is, they stated i missed messages in June and beginning of July, that makes no sense, as i replied to every message i get, and check all the folders from spam to unread. I wonder if these are messages from scammers, that send me a message, and than perhaps get their accounts deleted and the messages disappear perhaps and still affect my Response Rate.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, necramedia said:

Thank you for the reply, i did so contact support, and the strange thing is, they stated i missed messages in June and beginning of July, that makes no sense, as i replied to every message i get, and check all the folders from spam to unread. I wonder if these are messages from scammers, that send me a message, and than perhaps get their accounts deleted and the messages disappear perhaps and still affect my Response Rate.

Yes. We're told just marking a message as spam and moving on is okay, when it isn't; the system does penalize you if you do not reply to the message before you report it as spam and/or block the account.

• Like 2
  • Up 1