Success score

fijoabrahambis

Question

I'd like to retain the following text for future reference:

"My Success Score is currently at 4. I have been working on Fiverr for the past eight years and managed to maintain a Level 2 rating for most of that time. However, my level has recently dropped to 0. Can you please offer a solution or an explanation for this?"

Screenshot 2024-08-28 231620.png

6 answers to this question

10 hours ago, fijoabrahambis said:

I'd like to retain the following text for future reference:

"My Success Score is currently at 4. I have been working on Fiverr for the past eight years and managed to maintain a Level 2 rating for most of that time. However, my level has recently dropped to 0. Can you please offer a solution or an explanation for this?"

Screenshot 2024-08-28 231620.png

It's very confusing 😞

Fiverr support team and @Lena mam can help you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello @fijoabrahambis 

As you probably know by now, the success score depends on metrics. I can only offer you general advice, such as examining recent reviews (check for negative reviews), ratings, and communication with the client... For a more detailed explanation and clarification, please reach out to our Customer Support. They will be more than happy to help you and advise you on how to improve your performance.

Thank you. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, kingsbranding said:

@Lena i am facing an issue like i got demoted from level to level 0 even though my gigs score total is 62 and had 10 gigs, even if we see like that it would have been 6.2 score, but my score is 4. or this is also so-called AI is calculating?

Hello @kingsbranding 

As I said, I can only provide general information about the Success score that you can find in our Help Center. For a more detailed explanation, please contact our Customer Support. 

Hello @vehiclewrap1 

Please follow this link to learn more about the Success score and how it is calculated. 

Thank you.