Promoted Gigs don't work

nedavector

Question

can anyone help me
I did a lot but my Promoted Gigs don't work
I have made many requests to fiverr support but they give me a mechanical response I have submitted many tickets but they get the same response. I am very worried can anyone tell me why Promoted Gigs are not working.

My current level is 2 and my success score is 7 but my Promoted Gigs are not working

I promoted my gig for 28 days but it didn't help me at all. This is a useless service that does not seem to be useful.
I got 364 impressions 7 clicks and 2 orders in 28 days. I spent US$8.06 and earned only $10 and I got $8 out of that.

Be sure to check out the short below

auto.png

Edited by nedavector
  • Like 7

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, nedavector said:

I got 364 impressions 7 clicks and 2 orders in 28 days. I spent US$8.06 and earned only $10 and I got $8 out of that.

As @filipdevaere said, promoted gigs do not guarantee any sales.

Also, promoted gigs never work to the full potential. It gives you impressions based on your performance and stats -- otherwise, every low-performance seller would turn it on and get hundreds of clients (and then the algorithm will look like a joke).

If you're not getting any results, either turn it off or set the CPC to the lowest. I keep it at $0.30 and still end up getting a few hundred impressions.

• Like 4