I got this as a screenshot in my seller account inbox from an account. It looks like a scam to me as I dont have any warning or verification requirement in my dashboard. Can anybody confirm if this is scam or not.

itz_tahmid_99

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello @itz_tahmid_99 

Yes, it appears to be a scam. We are aware of the issue and are actively working to resolve it. Please report this user to our Customer Support immediately. Send an email to support@fiverr.com with all the screenshots you have.

We strongly recommend not opening suspicious links, QR codes, or files from senders you have not contacted directly. Please be aware that Fiverr will never contact you via inbox to request payments, passwords, or private information.

Thank you.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, itz_tahmid_99 said:

Screenshot_20240826-072351.png

Hi itz_tahmid_99,

I encountered something similar recently. I received a suspicious message from an unknown account, and it looked like a scam because it didn’t align with any legitimate Fiverr communications or requirements. I also noticed that there were no corresponding warnings or alerts on my Fiverr dashboard.

Based on my experience, it's crucial not to interact with or click on any links from suspicious messages. Always verify any unusual requests or warnings directly through Fiverr's official support channels. Fiverr will never ask for sensitive information or direct you to third-party sites via direct messages.

To stay safe:

Ignore any messages or links from unknown or unverified sources.

Report the message to Fiverr Support immediately if it seems suspicious.

Verify any official communication through your Fiverr dashboard or contact Fiverr Support directly.

Keeping your account secure is important, and staying vigilant against scams is key. I hope this helps!

Best,

Kathryn

• Like 2