Suggestion/Request: bring back promoted gigs for older sellers with a sucess score of 4

Hello everyone!

So, long story short, I was previously a Level 2 seller and a Top Seller for a while too. After the new system was implemented, I went down to Level 0 (which is often called "New Seller") because of my score of 4.

In the first two months of the new system, almost all of my sales came from organic new buyers to getting new buyers only through promoted gigs. It was my only way of ensuring that I would fix my score one day, but unfortunately, it didn’t move up at all during that period. In June, the promoted gigs feature was taken out.

Now, this puts me in a very stressful situation since I have no other way of bringing in new clients with my gig ranking so low on search pages. Even when sorted by best selling, I used to be on the first row, but now I’m slowly being drowned out as other sellers are more active and can promote their gigs.

I understand that the promoted gig feature isn’t accessible to new accounts. However, for older sellers with a good and long history of only 5-star reviews, trying to gain back their position in the market, fix mistakes, and recover from criteria that were previously not visible (like client satisfaction and effective communication, for example), this is challenging.

My request is that promoted gigs should differentiate between a new seller who is still Level 0 and a previous Level 2 seller, let me know your thoughts and if you share a similar experience.

Cheers!
Omar

• Support 1