The Many Fake Accounts Clicking on My Ads

gamedevo

Question

I’m a Level Two seller on Fiverr and have been experiencing some issues. Over the past month, buyers have been contacting me from newly created accounts (all made in August 2024) and sending suspicious or hacking links. None of these seem like real accounts. Has anyone else faced this? I’m worried these accounts might report me because my impressions have been dropping for over 40 days.

• Like 3

12 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, abdullah2568 said:

Yes, this is happening with me as well and directly it affect reputation of account. Above all, because of no reply to them increase my response time to 3hrs which is worst thing. Even tho my replies are typically within just 10minutes.

You need to give a short reply. And then report these buyers and block them.

image.png.b46f56b826d0e47793a82dec2a1cb177.png

• Like 7
  • Up 3

Yes, this is happening with me as well and directly it affect reputation of account. Above all, because of no reply to them increase my response time to 3hrs which is worst thing. Even tho my replies are typically within just 10minutes.

• Like 3

I've reported the fake accounts, but they keep creating new ones and clicking on my ads. and send hacking links, Is there a way to stop this? My gig score has now is down 😂

If I delete a gig I will generally lose the reviews associated with that specific gig????

gig.JPG

• Like 2