Providing Website Login Details

leonphillips154

Question

Hi All,

I'm new to Fiverr and in the process of making my first order which involves editing my wordpress website. Is it safe to give login details on the Fiver messenger before the order has been made or is it best to do this once the order has started?

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, leonphillips154 said:

Hi All,

I'm new to Fiverr and in the process of making my first order which involves editing my wordpress website. Is it safe to give login details on the Fiver messenger before the order has been made or is it best to do this once the order has started?

👍 It is best to get all order related details in order requirements 

I haven't even made the order yet, I'm unsure of the order requirements part, literally just messaging with someone now and wanted to know if I should give login details so they can check if they can do what I'm asking and if my theme supports it

6 minutes ago, leonphillips154 said:

I haven't even made the order yet, I'm unsure of the order requirements part, literally just messaging with someone now and wanted to know if I should give login details so they can check if they can do what I'm asking and if my theme supports it

Follow this 👇
https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015751397-Order-Requirements-General-Information