Fiverr did not approve my seller profile.

lucky5_5

Question

After I paid (4.75 EUR) for the profile verification service, I was sent an email informing me that my seller profile was not approved. And after that, I wrote to the support service several times to answer me with an explanation and reasons why my request was rejected. For each of my letters, I received the same answer. What should I do next? After all, I am new to this field, and Fiverr did not give me the opportunity to prove myself.

Снимок экрана (163).png

Снимок экрана (166).png

Снимок экрана (167).png

Снимок экрана (168).png

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @lucky5_5, sorry to read this was the case with your account. Please respond through an existing ticket instead of creating new ticket with each response. That way you'll avoid getting the same first auto-response. Good luck 🍀

Hi @ana_tomy, thanks for your reply. Are you sure this will help me, or will the support guys just ignore me?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lucky5_5 said:

Hi @ana_tomy, thanks for your reply. Are you sure this will help me, or will the support guys just ignore me?

I'm sure they'll look into this for you, they help anyone who asks for it, so rest assured they'll help you, too.

• Like 1