Level System

ibobdb

Question

Hello everyone, I want to ask something. I’m currently at level 1 and received a notification about a level drop because my success score does not meet the criteria. Previously, my success score was 7, and now it’s 4. I’m not sure what happened since my orders have been going smoothly with a 5-star rating and good reviews. Does anyone know the cause?

image.png.ac9f9a796a8401eeebcae3795b6c30cc.png

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ibobdb said:

Hello everyone, I want to ask something. I’m currently at level 1 and received a notification about a level drop because my success score does not meet the criteria. Previously, my success score was 7, and now it’s 4. I’m not sure what happened since my orders have been going smoothly with a 5-star rating and good reviews. Does anyone know the cause?

All credits goes to Private Reviews as it has a lot of weightage than the public reviews. You are getting 5* public reviews then it does not mean that your private reviews will be good too. Also, you don't know what reviews (private) you're getting. 

No one knows the exact answer on how to improve success scores. But for that, you can read the following article:

Link: https://www.fiverr.com/cp/success-score-explained

Source: fiverr.com - Fiverr Help Center > Selling on Fiverr > Statistics & seller dashboards

• Like 3
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, ibobdb said:

There are literally 100's of posts and multiple topics on this, since Feb'24. 

May be just search and read - you will get to know the cause and varied POVs too. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

There are literally 100's of posts and multiple topics on this, since Feb'24. 

May be just search and read - you will get to know the cause and varied POVs too. 

He wants to get spoon-fed. 

Spoon feeding 03.jpg

Edited by filipdevaere
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

19 minutes ago, ibobdb said:

Hello everyone, I want to ask something. I’m currently at level 1 and received a notification about a level drop because my success score does not meet the criteria. Previously, my success score was 7, and now it’s 4. I’m not sure what happened since my orders have been going smoothly with a 5-star rating and good reviews. 

Contact the fiverr support team.

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets

• Like 2