Does Fiverr Required $3 For Verification?

hello3ni

Question

Hi Everyone,

I'm new on Fiverr and created my first Fiverr gig. Unfortunately, I got a message to verify Fiverr account. I uploaded all documents in order to verify my account. But still I received and message to complete the verification I've to Complete payment which is $3.

Does Fiverr required and make it mandatory for new Seller?

Thanks in advanced.

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi there, the message you got is a scam attempt. I highly recommend reading our Terms of Service, Community Standards and Payment Terms before you continue using the platform. You'll find more about what to expect and all dos and don'ts. Please report the user who sent you this message, so that our team can block their account. Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

I think, OP is facing something similar to this.

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, michmikaia said:

I think, OP is facing something similar to this.

My mistake, I was thinking of that ongoing QR/verification scam. @hello3ni, sorry for this, feel free to disregard my previous comment. I recommend contacting the Customer Support team. If you've created your account as a Business Freelancer, feel free to follow the link for more info and instructions.

• Like 1
  • Up 2

Hi there, the message you got is a scam attempt. I highly recommend reading our Terms of Service, Community Standards and Payment Terms before you continue using the platform. You'll find more about what to expect and all dos and don'ts. Please report the user who sent you this message, so that our team can block their account. Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Like 2