First time setting a gig verification error

aymaan_memon

Question

I just started a new fiver account and once i am done with setting my gig, its time for information verification checks. I have tried to use like 3 different cards but none of them seem to be working on here and the error mentioned in pic keeps popping up. Theres nothing wrong from my banks  side as i have contacted all of them and they all claim that the issue is from fivers side. All of these cards are working fine globally and nationally aswell. How do i fix this? Its honestly very frustrating 

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 answers to this question

2 hours ago, aymaan_memon said:

i am done with setting my gig, its time for information verification checks. I have tried to use like 3 different cards but none of them seem to be working on here and the error mentioned in pic keeps popping up.

as far I am aware, there is no verification process where it involves you to add card or payment information.
are you trying to purchase any services from fiverr here?

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, akib0079 said:

as far I am aware, there is no verification process where it involves you to add card or payment information.

There is now though. See:

Maybe the OP could contact Fiverr customer support or one of the staff on the forum. I assume CS will deal with account issues normally. The OP could also double check that it's on the Fiverr site that it's asking for it (not a scam one) - OP what's the URL of the page it's on?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)

@akib0079 @uk1000the payment has been done now, a bit tricky but I managed to do it, however, now its been like 2 days and the personal and business info is still in verification process. I have tried contacting fiver customer service aswell but its been 20h and i haven’t been contacted by any fiver official.

Edited by aymaan_memon
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, aymaan_memon said:

I have tried contacting fiver customer service aswell but its been 20h and i haven’t been contacted by any fiver official.

There might be less staff available on weekends, so there's probably more chance of a reply tomorrow. You could check with Fiverr staff on the forum if any are recently. If you checked the URL at the top of the page it might help confirm if it's a totally legit site or not.

11 minutes ago, creativecolumn said:

There's no credit card verification is required. Scam?

According to the staff on the forum Fiverr started charging for ID verification:

On 8/10/2024 at 11:31 AM, Lena said:

It is real. We charge for each Identity Verification attemp

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, uk1000 said:

There might be less staff available on weekends, so there's probably more chance of a reply tomorrow. You could check with Fiverr staff on the forum if any are recently. If you checked the URL at the top of the page it might help confirm if it's a totally legit site or not.

According to the staff on the forum Fiverr started charging for ID verification:

That does makes sense, i hope i am able to publish my gig by tomorrow, thankyou for helping. Would let the forum know about progress

• Like 2