Bug: Unable to Enable Withdrawing Funds on Mobile View

Hi all.

I am trying to enable the withdrawing of funds from my seller account on mobile. I got this guidance from Fiverr about it, seen in the 1st screenshot.

I am going to My Business > Earnings, and I already have several withdrawals, as can be seen in the 2nd screenshot, so why is it not allowing me to withdraw from my mobile app?

img1.jpg

ScreenShot Tool -20240816193600.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, abdullahaak said:

Hi all.

I am trying to enable the withdrawing of funds from my seller account on mobile. I got this guidance from Fiverr about it, seen in the 1st screenshot.

I am going to My Business > Earnings, and I already have several withdrawals, as can be seen in the 2nd screenshot, so why is it not allowing me to withdraw from my mobile app?

img1.jpg

It's not a bug some options are available only in desktop lik withdrawl and gig edit etc

• Like 1

3 hours ago, abdullahaak said:

Hi all.

img1.jpg

This option is not available on mobile app.

• Like 1