still his Bad review in my profile show

bipasa69

Im still hopeless, he give me bad review , HE WANT 3D MODEL RENDER BUT MY GIG NOT OFFER 3D MODEL RENDER, MY gig OFFER PHOTOREALSTIC 3D RENDER. & ALSO I TRY 3 TIME DESIGN. BUT HE IS CRAYZY.

1. He threatening me, He give me bad review

2. He give me 5 minutes for cancel order, i was tell him fiverr support team cancel job wait please

3. After 5 minutes, He done it 1 star & bad review

3. And send me screen shoot bad review

THIS IS NOT VIOLATION FIVERR COMUNITY MARKET PLACE

and im not offer what he ask for, its his fault, not mine ??

last 48rh no buyer sms , but everyday i got 4/5 sms, may rank maybe down ??

His Bad review still my profile why, why I carry his bad review, he is not satisfaction , because he is not read my gig, my service different, its his mistake, why i carry this guilty. I refund money.

2F563A32-41F2-458E-BA65-91AE0A4BCAED.png

DCC19636-4BB3-4746-9642-1E5F75FA7369.png

4eenshot_9.png

5555nshot_9.png

666nshot_9.png

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by bipasa69
  • Like 1

You could clarify in your gig what it is you offer and what it is you don't do. If it won't fit in the gig description you could add an FAQ section about it. eg. you could say somewhere that you don't render 3d models and maybe clarify what is meant by "Photo realistic 3D Render.". eg. is it placing the text/label on the image (matching the shape of the object) but not rendering a 3d object?

Saying "Buy Before Read color mark word" sounds like you're asking them to buy before they've read that other text. If you don't mean that then you could change that text.

In one place your description says "This Is Photo realistic 3D Render." and in another place it says "Make Product Pictur/Image TO Photostatic 3D Render".  Maybe change that to maker it clearer. What do you mean by "photostatic 3d render"?

• Like 3

Aside from what @uk1000 said which is very helpful, I would add to NOT offer unlimited revisions. People see that and many of them think they can manipulate you the way they want, since you agreed to that already by offering unlimited revisions. Change that, and don't ever say you are offering unlimited changes.

• Like 2