Senior Suggestion

iqurab

Hello @iqurab and welcome to the Community!

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr! If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, especially pinned posts, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, efrathossain said:

If that, in this case what should we do to get the first order?

Give some tips Sir.

The tips are all over the forum.

A Fiverr Guide for one of the most asked questions: How to get that first order! - Tips from Sellers - Fiverr Community

However, keep in mind that if you are providing services with a lot of competition, these tips will not help you.

You all want to get 1 or 2 methods that will bring you orders immediately. Fiverr doesn't work like that. You have to work hard for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

The tips are all over the forum.

A Fiverr Guide for one of the most asked questions: How to get that first order! - Tips from Sellers - Fiverr Community

However, keep in mind that if you are providing services with a lot of competition, these tips will not help you.

You all want to get 1 or 2 methods that will bring you orders immediately. Fiverr doesn't work like that. You have to work hard for it.

Thanks a lot. It will help me much

• Like 2