Fiverr Professions Feature ID Verification

adnansabir1

Question

I recently received a notification to add professions to my profile, but I see that ID verification is required to publish them.

I’m ready to proceed with verification, but after reading multiple posts on the Fiverr forum, I noticed that some sellers have had their accounts restricted due to verification failures, potentially caused by a system glitch. I’m eager to publish my profession to attract more clients, but I’m concerned about facing a similar issue.

Could you please guide me on the best steps to follow before starting the verification process to ensure everything goes smoothly?

Thank you very much.

• Confused 1

2 answers to this question

10 hours ago, adnansabir1 said:

I recently received a notification to add professions to my profile, but I see that ID verification is required to publish them.

I’m ready to proceed with verification, but after reading multiple posts on the Fiverr forum, I noticed that some sellers have had their accounts restricted due to verification failures, potentially caused by a system glitch. I’m eager to publish my profession to attract more clients, but I’m concerned about facing a similar issue.

Could you please guide me on the best steps to follow before starting the verification process to ensure everything goes smoothly?

Thank you very much.

Hi there!

I encourage you to add your professions as it's a great opportunity to showcase your skills and expertise. 

As long as you can provide clear, official, and proper documentation, you should not have any issues with the verification process. If for any reason you do, you can always reach out to Customer Support and they'll be able to help assist you.

• Like 2
  • Support 1