Ongoing Client Issue for Project Completed 3 Months Ago

syncdevx_

Question

I am reaching out regarding an ongoing issue with one of my projects that has been unresolved for over three months. Despite completing the project and delivering it to the client, I am repeatedly receiving the same question from them. The client has not yet run the application on their end to verify its functionality.

I am concerned that this prolonged delay is impacting both my ability to move forward and the client's overall experience. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.

Could you please help facilitate communication or provide guidance on how we can address this issue effectively? Any support in expediting the resolution would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

54 minutes ago, syncdevx_ said:

Could you please help facilitate communication or provide guidance on how we can address this issue effectively? Any support in expediting the resolution would be greatly appreciated.

Educate the buyer that abusing or spamming the revision button without actually requesting a revision is against the TOS. Any form of spam is not allowed on the platform, whether it's from the buyer's side or the seller's side and in any form.

For general questions, the buyer should use the chat box and request a revision only if they need changes. Beyond educating the buyer on the correct approach, there isn't much more you can do.

If your project has been stuck for three months, it might be time to take a firmer stance (but professionally) and talk on point, rather than entertaining the client.

• Like 2