Account inaccessible. No warning from fiverr

Hi Fiverr Team,

I have been facing a very critical issue with my fiverr account with level 2 status, more than 70 orders and a very good account reputation. On a random day when I am trying to log into my account, it said wrong email or password whereas those creds were correct. When I tried to forgot password and entered my email associated with my fiverr account, it said The email address you entered could not be found. 
The account is logged in on my mobile app and it is still functional there. Alarming is that when I went through fiverr account accessing blog, it said that fiverr send two warnings before they take any action. 

First of all I am not aware of a teensy single action that could violate fiverr TOS. Things were going pretty well as I was delivering orders on time. I didn't receive any kind of email from fiverr. The only way I could know that something bad happened with my account was when I was trying to log in to withdraw my funds. I needed to withdraw funds for a very urgent and important task but I am helpless now.    

I am trying to contact support for the past three days but didn't receive a single response other than the automated email response. I don't know how to get my funds from my account to the least. I was saving those funds for this day and when the day arises I have no access to my account.

All at fiverr team, please advise me what is the issue here?? How come I didn't receive any single email from fiverr if they were going to take action on my account?? How can I WITHDRAW MY FUNDS???

Thanks

Edited by sydhrs1
  • Like 6

Hello @sydhrs1 

I am so sorry but what account are you referring to? This account is new, you just opened it a day ago. 

Your ticket #11998598 is open and is currently being handled by our Customer Support. They will reach out to you soon. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

• Like 5

Thanks @Lena for you response.

I am using this account to mention my issue on the forum as I am unable to log into the original account.
Also the ticket number you mentioned is from different email address as I opened a ticket from the email that is associated with my account but didn't get response there and also in email details it showed this. (PFA). What is meant by 'deleted user' here?

• Like 1

Wait it out, Fiverr had been hit by hackers who got into many accounts, very likely yours as well as your story is the same as me. So their customer support is busier than usual. I have been trying to get my account back for over 10 days now and only just now managed to verify that I'm the rightful owner of the account. if you do not hear something in 24 hours, email them with your ticket number at support@fiverr.com.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, necramedia said:

Wait it out, Fiverr had been hit by hackers who got into many accounts, very likely yours as well as your story is the same as me. So their customer support is busier than usual. I have been trying to get my account back for over 10 days now and only just now managed to verify that I'm the rightful owner of the account. if you do not hear something in 24 hours, email them with your ticket number at support@fiverr.com.

I have already opened a ticket with the CS, but their response is quite delayed. This is creating a bad mess for sellers specially who are stuck with their accounts and not able to proceed with any actions. 

It took 10 days in your case to prove that you are the real owner?? That's really strange. Can you tell me how did you made them verify?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sydhrs1 said:

Thanks @Lena for you response.

I am using this account to mention my issue on the forum as I am unable to log into the original account.
Also the ticket number you mentioned is from different email address as I opened a ticket from the email that is associated with my account but didn't get response there and also in email details it showed this. (PFA). What is meant by 'deleted user' here?

image.png.857458117da708f2bcb9170849980b7b.png

@Lena can you please drop a comment on this one? I want to know what happened here?

• Like 1