Client gave me a negative review and start asking for revision.

floridart

Question

Hello. Please, I need your advice on what to do in this situation.

I recently worked with this buyer. The first project was completed, and she loved it a lot. She approved it without leaving a review and immediately gave me another project to work on for her.

I finished the second project a few days later and submitted it to her along with a message that I was waiting for her revision/review. She was not online for almost two weeks. The order was completed automatically. Then, she came back online and immediately gave me a negative 2.3-star review without even contacting me first to ask if I could make revisions. I messaged her and told her in a professional way that it was not my fault that the order was automatically approved and that I was waiting for her feedback, but she was not online. Now, she is requesting a revision after leaving me a 2.3-star negative review without contacting me.

Please, what do you suggest I do in this situation? Because the review she gave really sickens me. I contacted support about the issue, but they were of no help.

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, floridart said:

Please, what do you suggest I do in this situation? Because the review she gave really sickens me. I contacted support about the issue, but they were of no help.

Make the revisions, submit the updated work and be done with it. 

She still has the option to leave you a private review. A bad private review will hurt your profile much more than the 2.3 stars!! 

• Up 2

6 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Buyer can still go to support and demand a complete refund

That's just one of the many blessings Fiverr has given to buyers. Even if a seller does everything right, has all the necessary proofs, can still get robbed off just because the buyer can cite "dissatisfaction". The outcome? Full refund + free work.

• Up 1

21 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Make the revisions, submit the updated work and be done with it. 

She still has the option to leave you a private review. A bad private review will hurt your profile much more than the 2.3 stars!! 

I guess that's what I will do then .. thanks 

40 minutes ago, floridart said:

what do you suggest I do in this situation? Because the review she gave really sickens me.

I would block her. Forget about the revisions part. She's the one who did not respond & the order automatically completed, then she had the audacity to leave a negative review AND ask for a revision? No thanks.